Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Toggle Loaded Cheats Gps

chiasm and 1 Nephi 5

AY pass that after traveling through the desert
B to where it was our father,
C behold, it was filled with joy;
C and my mother Sariah rejoiced exceedingly,
B because I really had afflicted us
A because he believed had perished in the wilderness,



A and also had complained against my father much,
B accusing him of visionary, saying
C thou hast taken from
D the land of our inheritance,
E and my sons are no
F, and we perish
G in the desert. HY
according to this way of speaking,
My mother I J
had complained against my father. AY


happened that my father had spoken, saying,
B I know I am a visionary man, because if I had not seen the things of God ...
C But here, I got
D a land of promise and I rejoice in these things, yes,
E and I know that the Lord will deliver my children from the hands of Laban,
F and will get back to us
G in the desert.
HY
these words my father Lehi I
J comforted my mother Sariah, concerning us ...

A and when we returned to the tent of my father, were filled with joy, and my mother was comforted. BY
she spoke, saying:
C Now I know with certainty that the Lord hath commanded my husband ...
D yes, and I know for sure that the Lord hath protected my sons,
D has escaped the hands of Laban
C and given them power to carry out what the Lord has commanded. BY
after this manner of speaking she says. AY
pass that they rejoiced exceedingly, and offered sacrifices and burnt offerings to the Lord, and thanked the God of Israel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment