Monday, January 10, 2011

How To Harderned Plastalina

Five letters fill me with peace





Already
children in Sunday School, are taught that God is:
Omnipresent, Omniscient, Omnipotent.
God is everywhere at the same time.
God knows everything.
God can do anything.
attributes of our Great God.
Three great children pronounce words with difficulty,

And the truth, we must praise the
Greatness, that but for it .....
The Universe does not maintain its order, being the whole mess.

But sometimes, we see only God Transcendence
that means going beyond the limit of our comprehension.

When ........
should remember at the same time and equal importance of Imnanencia of God,
this is opposite to Transcendence,
and describes its proximity to us.



Glory to God that this is also my God!



The Creator of the Universe, humbled me, humbled by you.




"Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
but emptied himself, taking the form of a slave, men semenjante;
And being found in man, he humbled himself and became obedient unto death,
death on a cross. "
, (Philippians 2: 6 -8)






God is the reason for my faith,
The reason that makes me believe that everything I can.
is God who gives me new strength,
and any support.
is God who fights for my client as well.
is God who teaches me,
in the center of the storm.
five letters that fill me with peace,
to pronounce his name only.


God is light in the darkness,
whoever comes to Him is the Path.
GOD is the water cools,
comes to Him when your soul is thirsty.
is God who lifts you
when you to faint.
five letters that fill you with peace,
Call to Him, enjoy His goodness,
for Eternal Salvation you will want to give away!

















0 comments:

Post a Comment