Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Wella Koleston Color Wheel

Who made you a mere memory ...

Today I have for those who wake up every time
dawns, whom I have today
back at me
smile behind every tear you forget your side
sobbing. Today I have


who reminds me that life is not crooked, it's only life

and so not only do I suffer, I got used
as well. Today I have

who embrace me ,
And not only to apologize;
who made no guilt, but the shares

and also assumed. Today I have

who looks at me, just because you
welcome;
now I have one to watch, because it lets me do

without even thinking. Today I have

who support me,
Not believing that each project
of my life apart. Today
whom I have consulted me,
if I wanted to serve his life.

Today I have good memories,
yesterday I had to you.
Today I begin to forget,
yesterday I learned from my mistake.

Now he is on my side
and choose to start each day. Today
're just a memory
And maybe a couple of injuries;
But today, now and as I said
swear by it to remain so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment