Thursday, January 14, 2010

Women Boobes Size In Pakistan

Balance ...




once heard someone repeat q boycotted man, is pulled down, nothing really likes, is criticized by others and requires more than what you owe.

is difficult to find a balance and the search lasts a lifetime. At this point in my life. I only know that nothing that I do it, but it is satisfying to know that I'm idly watching the time pass.

hate everything that makes up me, but count on it to make a difference. Judge of my each and deed, but it would be unfair to ignore my actions and their consequences. I try to give more of me every day, even knowing q I can not, but my life would be sad not even hope for improvement.

thinking q q Why am I right?, If it could be better and it makes me think of both, q Why not criticize?, If part of the time I am seeing in detail what is good and bad in others , q Why not require every day something new?, if you always expect more from others.

is difficult to find a balance, but my search is ongoing, porq is that I'll never reach it but I have confidence that every moment I'm closer to him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment