Wednesday, May 27, 2009

How To Use Nair Hair Removal

Windows 7: Pleasant surprise.

Good afternoon, ladies and cronies. xD

As you have seen in the previous post , I put more RAM to your notebook. Right now I have 768 MB of RAM (of which 64 are going to video) so ... well, I have 704 MB of RAM.
So apuradito and excited, I did that on more than one occasion mentioned that I wanted to do: Test Windows 7.
is not new. I said when I made my report about the history of Windows , I commented on more than one occasion, and even told my family. And now he had the chance. After entering www.microsoft.com, and follow the steps to get my 2.46 GB weighing the RC in English, I burned the ISO.

This laptop is, these days, in a period of experiments, so I'm not worried about Debian clear to take a look at 7. After you are finished to decide which system would be final and I would install and my soul be at peace. I made a small 2 GB partition where I installed MicroXP with drivers and essential Firefox-only case of problems that required internet-and a 20 GB for Windows 7. (The rest is a data partition).

MicroXP Once installed, I opened the Windows Installer 7. Let's say that is very similar to Windows Vista. I will not go over it. The installation is so, so easy that even your grandmother could install 98 years. After the first start, you have the typical desktop with the little fish we all know.

I began to explore. Keep in mind that I used Windows Vista very little stand it no more than 3 days in the desktop PC for its insane use of resources and efficiency-that very little if we do not have the famous UAC-so many things I liked and perhaps they were in WV

When I started driver was not sound or video. I had bad luck with the video: My chipset is not supported even in Vista. But Windows 7 driver grabbed my XP and went quite well. The audio driver was even better: Windows installed the driver just stealing it from perhaps where I had internet. The driver was painless wifi too: I put the CD USB wireless adapter and it immediately detected.

After these preliminaries, I looked. The first was the fact that the Screen settings had been redesigned to choose a "theme" according to your preference. The rest is radically different from the normal configuration of Windows XP.

I looked at the options in Control Panel. In general, everything was redone. The only thing that kept practically the same was the choice of gadgets, including inherited exactly the same as I already had Vista. Exploring a little I narrowed taskbar icons, restore the text, to ban the group (though many people liked, I do not like that feature, so it's off) and generally left the bar like MicroXP . That does not mean that I missed the best of it. I can move the icons side by side if I feel like it, and move the buttons on the taskbar so they are as I want.

The Windows Media Player 11 is expected. However, sins in the sense that the library management is separated by immediate management a playlist. Maybe it's because I love Amarok too, but that is my opinion. Also, when I scored my real music folder, I do not auto-detect or read the files on it until after you restart the PC.

Performance? New system. Was slit. Windows 7 RC1 (with the default services) consumes 442 MB of RAM. However, after installing some basic software (Firefox , Avira , Google Chrome, Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft Office 2007 (No, do not use it. I installed it only as evidence.) The system was slow. achacaré He he was only about 200 MB usable after loading the system, bearing in mind also that a netbook normally bends my RAM capacity ... however, on the other hand, does not apply, being that this RAM, Debian goes soft . Observed

tools. WordPad and Paint have been completely redesigned: now seem part of Office 2007. WordPad, in fact, seems a very short version of Word. The Windows Media Center is pretty good, but my RAM is sucked.

One of the things I loved the system were tabletPC functions, which could get all the juice with my tablet. Since handwriting (which after a bit of recognition was impressively accurate) to the ability to send what I wrote directly to any program such as Notepad or Word.

UAC (User Account Control) is not as annoying as Windows Vista, which is a relief. Now it's much more like Linux root password when ordering. What I miss is some kind SUDO to last for 10 minutes ... (Maybe there but could not find).

With Windows 7 only problem I found a very ugly and serious: The wireless network suddenly stopped being recognized. For Windows only showed the text "Unidentified Network" and when opened, could not connect. Even getting to know your SSID. Only was resolved after another format. I hope that is just the result of having a USB wireless adapter little known and that Windows is still a beta.

What I can say in general? Well

. Bear this in mind from someone who uses a PC not very powerful, is not the most recent generations. By how Windows 7 is now, if you buy a new computer, wait out the final version of Windows and buy it with it included. Windows 7 is a big change from Windows XP. Under Windows Vista the differences are more subtle, not so much visually. A simple example is the excellent performance you gave on my small laptop, although sometimes sucked on my little memory and no video card supports Aero. If Windows Vista makes it required at least 2 GB of RAM to operate at a relatively decent (and even then, my grandma's laptop has a Celeron Dual Core processor 1.8 GHz and 2 GB of RAM, and Vista Starter is very slow) this system is a real bullet.

If you use Windows XP, you have more than 1 GB of RAM and want to upgrade, so I saw highly recommend Windows 7. However, if your processor is less than 2 GHz and has less than 1 GB of RAM, I highly recommend sticking with Windows XP. Run the Upgrade Advisor Windows 7, take a look at your system and if you have time, try it. Today I can say that for the first Once Microsoft is doing an operating system focused on the user, and the result (so far) is more than acceptable.

Sheet.
Operating system: Windows 7 Ultimate RC Version in English.
Kernel: 6.1 (build 7100)
Minimum RAM: 512 MB for a basic system. For an entertainment system, 1 GB of RAM.
Disk Space: Approximately 12 GB .
Website: http://www.microsoft.com

PS: When I want to renew this laptop with Windows 7 Home Premium: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment