Friday, April 16, 2010

Marriage Decoration Contract

TODAY ... Dime child

-

I swear I try,

combat power

but it was impossible to get away.

Your arms were stronger,

your lips fought every battle.

-

wanted to avoid this pain,

and after a thousand failed attempts ...

completely lost the war.

Your skin made me his slave!

-

Shout to God to give me strength!

temptation But you take my soul.

know that love is not the word,

but no names

for this proclamation today.

-

Release me from these bonds!

burn so deep ...

You shattered my armor.

I've always been strong in your adversity,

and today I am a more ...

crying for one "wanting."

-

Do not be cruel!, Deliver me from these bonds

my defeat I assume before you today.

But I will not fall, I do not know what is forgiveness;

take revenge against you

And your This shot will be a slave to my heart!

-


________Elii *

0 comments:

Post a Comment